Sunday, September 5, 2010

Let's Detox!

So... ever since I got home from Greece i've had a hard time getting back into the workout/healthy eating groove. Thank God I haven't gained any weight, but I just feel more tired, less energetic and overall less healthy! So, when @candacecbure tweeted that she was going to do a 3 day detox, I automatically wanted to do it as well. My goal is not to lose weight, I just want to detox my body, clean it out and feel better... So here's my plan!

As Candace said on her twitter, this is the basic idea:
"Detox= no sugar, caffeine, white flour, or junk! Just veggies, fruit & lean grilled protein. But mostly veggies- 3 days & will feel great."

So, for 3 days starting Monday September 6th I am doing just that.

-No Sugar
-No Caffeine
-No White Flour
-No Soda
-No JUNK!

-Lots of vegetables from the garden
-Lots of fruit
-ONLY Water
-Grilled meat/protein

So who's doing it with me?

Follow me on my twitter to see how i'm doing and to let me know how you're doing!

I'm excited :D


5 comments:

  1. im not going to follow this exact detox, but im defenitly going to eat LOADS more fuit and veg for the next 3 days and see how i get on. and also only drink water. thanks for the motivation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like an amazing idea! maybe i'll try it out as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this idea! too bad my pantry is STOCKED with snacks... but I want to venture off and try this with you! lol :) will power! Good luck! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you. I will try this out. I posted a post this week telling my followers that i am trying to stop eating candy. This is week one and its going great, but to also quit on soda, sugar,caffeine, and junk will be even better. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely need to do this. i could stand to be healthier for sure :)

    following you now :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete