Friday, July 31, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
**PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS @ email@example.com
Looking through my makeup collection, I realize that I have so much unloved and unused makeup. I have loads of makeup and although taking it out of the drawers, taking pictures and choosing prices was bittersweet, it had to be done. Enough is Enough!
The rules are...
2) Paypal is the only method of payment accepted - it's just easier and more secure;
3) Please make sure that you pay for the item immediately upon receiving the invoice - or at least some time within the next 24 hours; otherwise the item will be re -posted and will not be reserved for you. I will allow them to "Pend" for 3 days. If after 3 days, you fail to pay, the item will be reposted.
4) Prices are in Canadian Dollars. So the price that is said, is the amount that should be payed. I mention the retail price, and that is precisely what I paid.
5) I will ship to Cananda and the US only - The shipping fee is $2.00 for Canada, and $3.00 for the United States. For each additional product, please add $.50
6) No returns!
Now.. onto the makeup!
SOLD! 1) Benefit "Coralista" Blush. Retail Price (CDN): $36.00 MY PRICE: $18.00
This blush is a gorgeous peachy-pinky sheen similar to NARS "Orgasm". I love this blush and the color, however it just doesn't work or sit well on my skin. I have TRIED to make this work, max 4x. There is no dent in it at all and is currently in pristine conditions. It comes in it's original boxing, with the adorable brush! It's a beautiful blush for the summer time, and I wish it worked on me! Enjoy!
2) Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner Retail Price (CDN $): $24.00 My Price: $14.00
This is an amazingly beautiful product, but once again it doesn't work on my eye lid. I love the staying powder. There is an evident dent, however it has been hardly use. I would say there is a good 95% left to the product. I use a brush with this product, so it is sanitary. It goes on as a gorgeous pinkish-gold sheen and is great for these summer months! I have used it MAX 4x. If you can make this work, kudos to you!
This is an adorable palette-- and an impulse buy! I've always loved Smurfs and when I saw this palette in Sephora I flipped. Smurfs + Makeup!! But I never use this, and it's just sitting there. Trust me, the packaging is my favourite and the colors are super pigmented! Whoever buys this, you'll fall in love!
4) PENDING Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in "Mommy Dearest" (discontinued.) Retail Price: 17.00 My Price: 3.50
This was one of the first eyeshadows that I ever bought. However, I bought it at TJ Maxx, for around $6.00 and I have hardly ever used it. The purple side is a gorgeous purple with blue duo-chromes (Loves it!!) and the white side is a perfect highlight! And @ $3.00, what a steal!
5) Hard Candy "Eye Candy" in "Gum Drop" My Price: $3.50This color is described as a "pretty periwinkle" and that it is! It's a pretty blue that I would use as a pop of color on your upper or lower lashline! And the packaging is an adorable slide up and down method! It's a great eyeshadow!
6) Fushion "Glow Fusion" Bronzer I paid: 8.00 My Price: $7.00 I looove this bronzer, but sadly it isn't right for me. It doesn't blend right with my skin tone and doesn't suit me! I feature it in my U.S. haul, so you could take a look at it if you want. I think this would be perfect for people a little darker than me! It's discontinued, and you can't get it in stores, and what's great about this bronzer, is that it will customize to your skin tone! PS: I have the box.
7) PENDING. Kimora Lee Simmons Powder in "Pink Champagne" My Price: $3.50
This is a beautiful highlight powder, and perfect for when you're all tanned and bronzed. It doesn't have big chunks of glitter at all, its very fine glimmer (shimmer & it gives you a glow!)! I got it at TJ Maxx, that's why the price is so low! There is no dent what-s0-ever and I have hardly used this.
8) NYX Blush in "Natural" My Price: $2.00
This shade is very similar to MAC's "Well Dressed" blush in the pink color. I love this blush, but it hardly gets ANY use. I've used this MAX 3x.
Now Onto MAC:
9) Select SPF 15 Foundation in "NC25" Retail Price: $31.00 My Price: $17.00
Comes with the pump. An additional $5.00 value.
It's simple really, the foundation is great, the lady just didn't match me correctly. I have used this MAX 5x, and there is a good 85-90% left.
10) SOLD and SENT. MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder "Pretty Baby" My Price: $15.00I've only swatched this item, and I hve never used it. I can't get it to show up on me, and it seems pointless just to keep it for the sake of having it! I know www.youtube.com/xsunshiine wants it! I love her!
SOLD and SENT.11) MAC Fafi Collection Lipglass in "Cult Fave" My price: $9.00
This is a really pretty lip color, however I just can't wear it. It doesn't look good on me, and although I love the color, I can't make it work. It's a reeeeally pretty pink lip color. Please note that the MAC lettering has work off a little bit, but it is guaranteed authentic!
Once again, I love this color but I never use it and it seems pointless to keep it just to have it. It's an amazing highlight color and lid color, perfect for everyday use! If you're dying to get your hands on some GOSH, this seems like a good time! You won't be disapointed. I have NEVER used this on my eyes, I have only swatched it MAX 3x.
13) Marcelle Highlight Powder (Opus Face Powder) Retail Price: $14.00 My Price: $7.00This is a really nice highlight powder, and Marcelle is a Canadian brand and not avaliable in the USA to my knowledge. It is a really pretty (MSF Dupe) peachy-ish based powder with gold and silver veining. I never use this nor have I ever, so I decided to sell this. Whoever buys this, you'll love it!
14) L'Oreal HiP Cream Shadow Paint in "807 Secretive" Retail Price: $12.00 My Price: $4.00
I'll be honest, I don't really like this paint. If you like a light sparkle all over your lid, you'll love this!
And that's all!