Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
I am thinking of buying this to store my MAC eyeshadows/pigments/paintpots. Is this a good choice, because I know there are many different kinds of nail polish racks on eBay. Does this look like a good choice?
Let me know :)
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Hello Beautiful Ladies!
I know I neglect this blog and I feel really bad about it! The thing is, is that I am SO busy with school this year! School is a legit 10 times harder this year, so i'm finding myself struggling to keep my videos weekly, never mind this blog! Plus, i'm kinda uninspired and I don't know what to write about! But guess what?! I have a ton of ideas about what I want to write, so expect a lot more blog posts from me!
To start things off fun, I figured I would do a random fact post!
1. I was born August 4th, 1995. I only learnt how to spell August this year.
2. I got my first piercing in my ear when I was 6 months old, and my second when I was 13.
3. I am currently craving a Louis Vuitton Speedy 35; If I do exceptionally well on my final report card I will be getting one as a birthday gift/congratulatory present from my parents.
4. I used to dream about my 'Super Sweet 16' and the theme was going to be 'Hollywood'. Now all I want is an amazing dinner with my friends and family and crazy presents. And a cake made by the Cake Boss.
5. I am 1/2 Greek and 1/2 Canadian. When people ask 'what I am'... I only say Greek.
6. I'm somewhat compulsive about everything, most people think it's 'cute'.
7. I always have to carry cream with me. My cream gets passed around every class. And every guy smells like vanilla afterwards.
8. My Mom, Dad, Yiayia and Papou (Greek Grandparents) are my hero's.
9. I am a country music fanatic.
10. When I listen to music on my iPod, I imagine a music video in my head. Especially with country music.
Hope you enjoyed <3
Following my "Makeup Collection & Storage video" which I uploaded last week, I have been bombarded with comments and messages about how NARS tests on animals. I was shocked considering NARS is an expensive brand and usually higher end brands usually don't test on animals (thank goodness!).
Firstly, I looked it up and found out that NARS does NOT test on animals. It says it on their website plain and simple. NARS never has and never will test on any of our animal friends. Heres the link: http://www.narscosmetics.com/customer_home.aspx
Also, did you know that Francois Nars (the creator of the makeup brand) is actually a Vegan?!
So I highly doubt he would let people test his products and put his name on a product that was tested on animals.
Next, I asked Katie (aka saywhatcuteface18 on YouTube) if NARS tested on animals. Katie worked at PETA and is a vegetarian and avid animal rights activists and she purchases NARS products. She told me personally that NARS does not test on animals.
I'm not sure where this rumor got started or why people write it to me so many times on like every video now! I'll just refer all of the "You won't buy Covergirl but you'll buy NARS?! They both test on animals" comments to this blog post :)
Now there seems to be some drama with me and Coastal Scents. Yes! I am aware that "Coastal Scents" claims NOT t0 test on animals. But they DO support animal cruelty. Again, you can watch saywhatcuteface18's video on this topic.
Coastal Scents do not test their products on animals. However, they DO support animal cruelty. They sell "mink" lashes for an extremely low price, but in reality it isn't actually "mink" that was gently brushed to get the fur. They eyelashes aren't real mink, it's dog and cat fur. The dogs and cats are brutally skinned, sometimes alive, they are stepped on and they scream and feel pain just like us.The fact that Coastal Scents is willing to purchase and sell these cruel items is what puts me against this 'company'
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Remember when cooties were the worst thing we could get from boys?
Your worst enemies were your little siblings?
A race issue was who runs the fastest?
...and war was nothing more than a game of cards?
Life was so simple and carefree.
Remember all you wanted was to grow up?