Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Around 11:30 , 12 ish! I was getting ready quickly to go to the states!
My L'Oreal Mascara.. It's called Extra Collagen or something! It doesn't say on the bottle! It's AMAZING with my eyelashes!
Well I didn't like my eyeshadow, so I had to take it off with a wipe and redo it! But in terms of my face, I guess a scar above my lip! I hate it :( Any tips ?
Nope! I'm hoping to buy some soon :)
I listened to 'The Hills' in the background. Oh the DRAMA.
I didn't like my eyeshadow, so I had to take it all off and re-do it! Oh and I put too much mascara on my lower lashes, but it just gave me doll-looking eyes! I ended up loving it <3
Neutral, but gorgeous. Something to bring out the eyes. 'The Hills' was on, so I was thinking Lauren Conrad too!
Gel eyeliner.. I can never get it to match for some reason!
I love doing eyeshadow, but to me, mascara is SUPER fun! I love seeing the transformation in your eyes & lashes!
Eyeliner! I adore what it does to my eyes.
I haven't been wearing foundation lately! My skin is looking pretty good. But I used MAC MSF Natural!
Hair.. makeup looks better to me when my hair is done!
Not anything that I don't usually carry! Lipgloss, little mascara, bobby pins & oil blotting paper, ect! No powder or eyeshadow! I hate re-applying makeup!
Around 15 to 20 minutes after I started. Usually it's shorter, but I had to take my ES off :/
Monday, September 21, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Now one year later, on September 11th, 2009 I still cannot believe that I am still doing this for one, but also, I cannot believe how many people have found me.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
REPLENISH skin, to restore the damaged cutaneous barrier
Then, SOOTHE it,
Finally, REPAIR to heal and regenerate
It really does do that.
All I can say, is that if I can't find this in duty free tomorrow, I'll be at Shoppers the day I get back!
Lots of Love,
Friday, July 31, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
**PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDRESS @ email@example.com
Looking through my makeup collection, I realize that I have so much unloved and unused makeup. I have loads of makeup and although taking it out of the drawers, taking pictures and choosing prices was bittersweet, it had to be done. Enough is Enough!
The rules are...
2) Paypal is the only method of payment accepted - it's just easier and more secure;
3) Please make sure that you pay for the item immediately upon receiving the invoice - or at least some time within the next 24 hours; otherwise the item will be re -posted and will not be reserved for you. I will allow them to "Pend" for 3 days. If after 3 days, you fail to pay, the item will be reposted.
4) Prices are in Canadian Dollars. So the price that is said, is the amount that should be payed. I mention the retail price, and that is precisely what I paid.
5) I will ship to Cananda and the US only - The shipping fee is $2.00 for Canada, and $3.00 for the United States. For each additional product, please add $.50
6) No returns!
Now.. onto the makeup!
SOLD! 1) Benefit "Coralista" Blush. Retail Price (CDN): $36.00 MY PRICE: $18.00
This blush is a gorgeous peachy-pinky sheen similar to NARS "Orgasm". I love this blush and the color, however it just doesn't work or sit well on my skin. I have TRIED to make this work, max 4x. There is no dent in it at all and is currently in pristine conditions. It comes in it's original boxing, with the adorable brush! It's a beautiful blush for the summer time, and I wish it worked on me! Enjoy!
2) Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner Retail Price (CDN $): $24.00 My Price: $14.00
This is an amazingly beautiful product, but once again it doesn't work on my eye lid. I love the staying powder. There is an evident dent, however it has been hardly use. I would say there is a good 95% left to the product. I use a brush with this product, so it is sanitary. It goes on as a gorgeous pinkish-gold sheen and is great for these summer months! I have used it MAX 4x. If you can make this work, kudos to you!
This is an adorable palette-- and an impulse buy! I've always loved Smurfs and when I saw this palette in Sephora I flipped. Smurfs + Makeup!! But I never use this, and it's just sitting there. Trust me, the packaging is my favourite and the colors are super pigmented! Whoever buys this, you'll fall in love!
4) PENDING Too Faced Eyeshadow Duo in "Mommy Dearest" (discontinued.) Retail Price: 17.00 My Price: 3.50
This was one of the first eyeshadows that I ever bought. However, I bought it at TJ Maxx, for around $6.00 and I have hardly ever used it. The purple side is a gorgeous purple with blue duo-chromes (Loves it!!) and the white side is a perfect highlight! And @ $3.00, what a steal!
5) Hard Candy "Eye Candy" in "Gum Drop" My Price: $3.50This color is described as a "pretty periwinkle" and that it is! It's a pretty blue that I would use as a pop of color on your upper or lower lashline! And the packaging is an adorable slide up and down method! It's a great eyeshadow!
6) Fushion "Glow Fusion" Bronzer I paid: 8.00 My Price: $7.00 I looove this bronzer, but sadly it isn't right for me. It doesn't blend right with my skin tone and doesn't suit me! I feature it in my U.S. haul, so you could take a look at it if you want. I think this would be perfect for people a little darker than me! It's discontinued, and you can't get it in stores, and what's great about this bronzer, is that it will customize to your skin tone! PS: I have the box.
7) PENDING. Kimora Lee Simmons Powder in "Pink Champagne" My Price: $3.50
This is a beautiful highlight powder, and perfect for when you're all tanned and bronzed. It doesn't have big chunks of glitter at all, its very fine glimmer (shimmer & it gives you a glow!)! I got it at TJ Maxx, that's why the price is so low! There is no dent what-s0-ever and I have hardly used this.
8) NYX Blush in "Natural" My Price: $2.00
This shade is very similar to MAC's "Well Dressed" blush in the pink color. I love this blush, but it hardly gets ANY use. I've used this MAX 3x.
Now Onto MAC:
9) Select SPF 15 Foundation in "NC25" Retail Price: $31.00 My Price: $17.00
Comes with the pump. An additional $5.00 value.
It's simple really, the foundation is great, the lady just didn't match me correctly. I have used this MAX 5x, and there is a good 85-90% left.
10) SOLD and SENT. MAC Hello Kitty Beauty Powder "Pretty Baby" My Price: $15.00I've only swatched this item, and I hve never used it. I can't get it to show up on me, and it seems pointless just to keep it for the sake of having it! I know www.youtube.com/xsunshiine wants it! I love her!
SOLD and SENT.11) MAC Fafi Collection Lipglass in "Cult Fave" My price: $9.00
This is a really pretty lip color, however I just can't wear it. It doesn't look good on me, and although I love the color, I can't make it work. It's a reeeeally pretty pink lip color. Please note that the MAC lettering has work off a little bit, but it is guaranteed authentic!
Once again, I love this color but I never use it and it seems pointless to keep it just to have it. It's an amazing highlight color and lid color, perfect for everyday use! If you're dying to get your hands on some GOSH, this seems like a good time! You won't be disapointed. I have NEVER used this on my eyes, I have only swatched it MAX 3x.
13) Marcelle Highlight Powder (Opus Face Powder) Retail Price: $14.00 My Price: $7.00This is a really nice highlight powder, and Marcelle is a Canadian brand and not avaliable in the USA to my knowledge. It is a really pretty (MSF Dupe) peachy-ish based powder with gold and silver veining. I never use this nor have I ever, so I decided to sell this. Whoever buys this, you'll love it!
14) L'Oreal HiP Cream Shadow Paint in "807 Secretive" Retail Price: $12.00 My Price: $4.00
I'll be honest, I don't really like this paint. If you like a light sparkle all over your lid, you'll love this!
And that's all!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Saturday, June 27, 2009
1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
Oh gosh, theres about three things. But the number 1 thing would be money for sure. I have this weird idea that incase I get stranded and I need to get home by a taxi, I would need money to call for one. Next would be my purse because well, it holds my life in it! Seriously!
2. Favourite brand of Make Up:
I used to not have a favourite, but lately it's been all about MAC. I'm trying to focus on MAC instead of other brands because i'm kind of OCD like that. I love the packaging in my collection to look the same.. weird right?
3. Favourite flower:
I absolutely hate roses. They remind me of old people and funerals. I adore happy flowers, like daisies, but when my dad gets me flowers, he always gets me lillies, so thats a special flower for me :)
4. Favourite clothing store:
I love American Apparel because the clothes are so plain, but they look so chic when you combine them with other pieces of your wardrobe to create your perfect look. I love H&M too, great clothes at great prices. And American Eagle has great jean shorts, I love them!
5. Favourite perfume:
I go through phases. I love my Mrs. Dior Cherie, currently.
6. Heels or Flats:
Flats, sadly. I love heels in the house, but if I wear them out, people would think i'm nuts.
7. Do you make good grades:
Yes, especially in the classes I enjoy! The only class I have ever failed in high school is math. I hate math with a passion. It's annoying! I just can't stand it, seriously. It's so hard for me. I just don't like how it can always be different.
8. Favourite colours:
I love pink, lavender, taupes, beiges.
9. Do you drink energy drinks:
I drink Red Bull on occasion, but I don't make it a habit.
10. Do you drink juice:
Yes! I love juice. Apple juice is great, and i only drink freshly squeezed orange juice. I hate the concentrated taste if it's not freshly squeezed.
11. Do you like swimming:
I love swimming. I feel so peaceful under the water, like you cant hear anything. And when you look up from under the water and you see the sun, is one of the best feelings in the world.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork:
Oddly enough, sometimes I do!
13. Favourite moisturiser:
I love the Nivea one. I don't know the name.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life:
Yes, I do! I am a hopeless romantic and I just want to get swept off my feet.. Im single now though, and i'm not worried, i have time!
15. Do you get mad easily:
It depends with whom. I have no patience for stupidity. AT ALL.
16. Are you into ghost hunting:
But of course~ No, im kidding. Im scared of ghosts.
17. Any phobias -
Apparently, Im scared of 72 common phobias. Im petrified of spiders, all insects, anything unknown, death, and the list goes on!
18. Do you bite your nails:
YES :( Im trying to stop real hard now, since I saw the new China Glaze Collection.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience:
Not really , I was chased by a donkey in Greece?
20. Do you drink coffee -
I looooove coffee.