Thursday, August 13, 2009

I've found it, my HG Moisturizer!

My mom went to Shoppers today to pick up some last minute things for our holiday tomorrow(I'm leaving in less than 24 hours!) and she recieved two samples of what I call my new, HG, miracle cream.

From the moment I opened the package, and smelt this mild honey and verrrrry mild sweet smell I was instantly intriqued. I took about a dime size amount, and applied it all over my face, and right away, I fell in love.

The moisturizer also gives your skin an amazing finish (at least on my skin!). It feels amazing, and it's matte after just 1-3 minutes!


It's a little pricey at $40.00 per jar, but I don't mind spending money on something that will improve my skin in the future. This moisturizer is simply amazing. Only a dollop of cream, probably the size (or less) of a dime and applied to my skin. My skin started feeling moisturized, and then so refreshed and calm. It felt so moisturized and smooth, even my mom was very impressed, and insisted I give her the second sample pack.

It's hard to explain the feeling this cream gives my face. It makes is feel so good, and so quenched and then gives this soft, cooling feeling, but it doesn't feel minty. If any of you have used MAC's "Fix +" it feels like that, but much less.

The point of this cream is too:

REPLENISH skin, to restore the damaged cutaneous barrier

Then, SOOTHE it,

Finally, REPAIR to heal and regenerate

It really does do that.

All I can say, is that if I can't find this in duty free tomorrow, I'll be at Shoppers the day I get back!

Lots of Love,

Allie xo


No comments:

Post a Comment