Saturday, October 17, 2009

Loves... and Hates!

I am always forgetting about this darn blog! I am super sorry! My new goal is to be more efficent with this blog! I think once I get a new camera i'll start posting swatches, outfits of the day, face of the day, ect. But for now, these random posts will have to do!

BTW, I kinda updated my blog background. The whole black thing just wasn't doing it for me! Tell me what you think of it, but now onto my current LOVES and HATES!

Loves:
-My new personality!
Ever since people at school found out about my videos, I have been so open and relaxed. It feels like I have nothing to hide anymore! I just feel like they cannot put a negative connotation on what i'm doing! I love YouTube and make up so much! Like Dr. Seuss has said, "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind".. It's so true! I haven't changed myself, i'm just more open and fun now!

-Diet Orange Crush: I know it's totally bad for you, but it's my favorite drink at the moment!

-'Teenage Beauty' by Bobbi Brown: This is an amazing book! Super empowering and filled with amazing tips & stories!

-MAC Creme d'Nude Lipstick: I have been loving this! So creamy and pretty for fall!

-Jean Leggings 'Jeggings': I looooove this trend ATM! They are so comfy and i'm dying to get more! I got mine @ Wal Mart for like 12$. They're super cute, comfy and flattering!

HATES:
-People who try and turn YouTube into a negative thing for me!
-All the homework and tests I have!
-Going jean shopping!
-When people use the term 'gay' when they mean something is silly/stupid!


6 comments:

  1. I think that the backround is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. allie i totally know what you mean about updating your blog! i just updated mine with a long venting session! i totally gotta update it too :) love you girl your amazing. never let people hiding behind a computer get you down. your better than that and you know it. everyone knows it :) i love you. we need to chat more! for real!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, allie, don't be embarrased about making youtube videos...it's cool that you're practically an online celebrity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I forget to post on my blog too:P I'm making a resolution that I will more frequently though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background, it is gorgeous!

    I recently started watching your videos and you are definately one of my favourite online beauty gurus, you seem so genuine and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with the Jean shopping, it's just not a happy thing!
    Love, The Poor Little Rich Girl's.x

    ReplyDelete