Thursday, October 15, 2009

How I handled people finding out..

As many of you know, everyone at my school found out about my videos! This is going to be a blog about how I felt, how I handled it and how I kept my head held high throughout this 'scandal' in school!

So apparently I was featured on the front page of YouTube (Which is AMAZING! THANK YOU!) and one guy named 'Jason' saw it and decided to click on me. 'Jason' sent the video to 'Sam' and 'Sam' sent it to 'Harry', ect. So needless to say, the guys decided to kinda play broken telephone and send it to everyone.

So I went to school knowing that 'Harry' knew, but I only found out after being stared at by them that they knew.

The best way to describe how I felt was that my heart got ripped out, stomped on and run over by a truck a couple of times. I was so embaressed and shy about people finding out, but then I decided to change my train of thought:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with YouTube videos! It is nothing to be ashamed about! I make videos about what I am passionate about, and after much internal prompting from myself, I decided to not lower my head in the hallways but to keep my head held high.

It will be awkward when people find out, but there is NOTHING they can make fun of. They may not get why you do it, but you do and so do the people who watch you.

I'll be doing a self esteem video this weekend, so i'll be discussing that more.

I just want to really thank you all for sticking by me. It means SO much to me!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. stay strong hun - you're videos are awesome and anyone who says otherwise is jealous.

    i love you blog, it's really sweet and always has an interesting read :)

    oh by the way, have you seen our big beauty giveaway? you might like it...

    have a great night, tbag xx

    ReplyDelete