Monday, July 27, 2009

What's Going On, Why The Lack of Videos & Random Things

Hey Dolls!

Long time, no write. It's been FOREVER and I really do apologize but SO much has been happening to me and my family.

Some of you know that this June and part of July was extremely hard for me. I won't say I had a full fledged depression, but I was for sure pretty sad and upset for most of the two months. I won't get too much into it, but I am 100% better now. Basically I was just overwhelmed by everything happening in my life, and somethings that have changed for me and my family. That's part of the reason why there was such a lack of videos for the month of June & July. I would get good ideas for videos, try and film and get discouraged so I just forgot about it. Instead I resorted to spending most of my savings on MAC too make me feel better, hence the big hauls. I am a huge believer in retail therapy, so that's what I did. Let's just say that June & July were extremely emotional months for me.. Between MJ dying and personal things, I was a wreck to put it lightly. Anyways, saving is now very popular with me, and enforced by my Mama.

Haha, I think I must have listened to this song like a billion times during my "minor depression". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HsJ7CgmIVM

So lack of videos, I feel terrible about this. I had a plan to do a video every other day. As you can tell that didn't happen. I didn't want to film in my state during June so I just did hauls. I get messages nearly everyday asking when my next video will be up, and I'm getting back into the swing of things. I have a great list of videos too do and I think everyone will be very happy with it. If you have any requests send them my way!!

On a lighter note, my birthday is in 7 (or 8) days depending on how you look at it and I am SO excited! I love birthdays, especially mine so I can't wait. I already know what I am getting from my parents ( a Coach Poppy bag) and maybe some money (but I don't feel like they need to give me any). So basically the day will be me waking up, probably having breakfast, opening gifts, getting ready, family coming over, pizza buffet (did I mention pizza is my all time favorite food, and that's all I want to eat on my bday!!?) and opening my family's gifts, which will most probably be money, because apparently no one knows what to buy a teenager.. And guess where that is going?! MAC, of course! So then i'll probably go to MAC with some of my friends. I am only going to get a couple of things and spend the rest in the airport so I can do a haul on the plane, and post it @ the hotel!!

Anyways, I found this oddly therapeutic and hopefully everyone got to know me a little more, and a little more about me!

Lots of Love,

Allie xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Awe Allie! I'm sorry to hear that you have been down lately, but I'm really glad to hear that you are feeling better!!! Just remember to keep smiling my love!!! :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete