Friday, July 31, 2009

My Next Mascara..

Do I really need a new mascara?
I need a new mascara like a hole in the head..
But I want one.

So I am leaving my fate up to you guys. Please post your vote in the comment section. I tried doing a poll application, but it doesn't work!

I know for sure I am buying YSL Faux Cils on August 14th in Duty Free, but I think I should treat myself to a new one.. Is that odd?

So lets get onto voting!
1) Fresh Supernova
2) Too Faced Lash Injection
3) Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash

Have at it!
(I'll be honest though, next drugstore trip, a L'Oreal Telescopic is going to be mine!)
(Or should I just forget about it, and wait until the 14th, and just indulge in L'Oreal?)

~xoxo~

3 comments:

  1. 1!!!!!!
    my mom owns this and its so lovely!!
    check out my blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3, Make Up For Ever Smokey Lash!!! I've heard such great things about it and I would love to hear your opinon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get L'Oreal Telescopic, but also try a Rimmel one too! A lot of times expensive mascara is overrated. I've heard good things about Fresh Supernova though.

    ReplyDelete