Saturday, June 27, 2009

20 Questions Tag

So I wasn't tagged, but this seemed fun!

1. Things you cannot leave the house without:
Oh gosh, theres about three things. But the number 1 thing would be money for sure. I have this weird idea that incase I get stranded and I need to get home by a taxi, I would need money to call for one. Next would be my purse because well, it holds my life in it! Seriously!

2. Favourite brand of Make Up:
I used to not have a favourite, but lately it's been all about MAC. I'm trying to focus on MAC instead of other brands because i'm kind of OCD like that. I love the packaging in my collection to look the same.. weird right?

3. Favourite flower:
I absolutely hate roses. They remind me of old people and funerals. I adore happy flowers, like daisies, but when my dad gets me flowers, he always gets me lillies, so thats a special flower for me :)

4. Favourite clothing store:
I love American Apparel because the clothes are so plain, but they look so chic when you combine them with other pieces of your wardrobe to create your perfect look. I love H&M too, great clothes at great prices. And American Eagle has great jean shorts, I love them!

5. Favourite perfume:
I go through phases. I love my Mrs. Dior Cherie, currently.

6. Heels or Flats:
Flats, sadly. I love heels in the house, but if I wear them out, people would think i'm nuts.

7. Do you make good grades:
Yes, especially in the classes I enjoy! The only class I have ever failed in high school is math. I hate math with a passion. It's annoying! I just can't stand it, seriously. It's so hard for me. I just don't like how it can always be different.

8. Favourite colours:
I love pink, lavender, taupes, beiges.

9. Do you drink energy drinks:
I drink Red Bull on occasion, but I don't make it a habit.

10. Do you drink juice:
Yes! I love juice. Apple juice is great, and i only drink freshly squeezed orange juice. I hate the concentrated taste if it's not freshly squeezed.

11. Do you like swimming:
I love swimming. I feel so peaceful under the water, like you cant hear anything. And when you look up from under the water and you see the sun, is one of the best feelings in the world.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork:
Oddly enough, sometimes I do!

13. Favourite moisturiser:
I love the Nivea one. I don't know the name.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life:
Yes, I do! I am a hopeless romantic and I just want to get swept off my feet.. Im single now though, and i'm not worried, i have time!

15. Do you get mad easily:
It depends with whom. I have no patience for stupidity. AT ALL.

16. Are you into ghost hunting:
But of course~ No, im kidding. Im scared of ghosts.

17. Any phobias -
Apparently, Im scared of 72 common phobias. Im petrified of spiders, all insects, anything unknown, death, and the list goes on!

18. Do you bite your nails:
YES :( Im trying to stop real hard now, since I saw the new China Glaze Collection.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience:
Not really , I was chased by a donkey in Greece?

20. Do you drink coffee -
I looooove coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment