Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist

Hey Dolls,

So my birthday is August 4th, which is in 38 days and I am so excited. In my house it seems that when it's someone's birthday, they rule the roost. We basically do whatever they want, or whatever I want, which is great for me. Being a Leo, I adore control and power, so being the queen every year on August 4th, is probably why I loooove birthdays. I've said this before, but I think that I live for birthdays. I especially love other peoples birthdays, I love sending cards (Lorraine, yours will be sent soon!) and giving presents, just as much as I love recieving them. So following in Lorraine's (TheCurrentCustom) footsteps, I have decided to do my birthday wishlist. Now keep in mind, this is a wishlist and I can guarantee you that I will not be getting everything, for sure.

1. I'm absolutely dying for a new Juicy Couture purse. I realize that Juicy isn't the most prestigous brand out there, but I have this weird thought (maybe obsession?) that people who saw me carrying a higher brand would assume it's fake. I hate when people assume things about me, because honestly, they really dont know me, or what I carry. That being said, I dont want to spend a lot on a purse, because I still want other things,right?

So I saw this amazing Juicy Couture Leather Purse. It's amazing and totally my style it's girly but tough at the same time. I can't find it online, but I love it, and since it's number 1, im about 96% sure i'll be getting it!

2. MAC Brushes

Mommy & Daddy I only want two (max three) brushes from you.. the 134 and the 227





^ The 134 is the big powder brush, and the 227 is the brush that is under the silver handle ^

And this just came to mind, the 182. Yes, the Kabuki. Because I actually don't have one :/

For some reason, I really want to make all of my brushes MAC. I know this will cost me a lot, but if each month I make it a mission to purchase at least 1 or 2 brushes, I should get there soon! I just love the quality and they make my makeup SO much better!

3. GHD Straightener: Basically my Bella straightener broke because it's ceramic and I drop it SO much. So yeah.

That's pretty much all the objects I want, and from my extended family I know I'll get money since they don't really know what to get me, and I don't really want them choosing my makeup, thank you very much..

Thanks for reading, what's on your birthday lists?

Love always,

Allie

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same way..I kinda wanna make all my brushes MAC too..I just LOVE the way they look..and I'm weird.. I like all my stuff to match. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Sigma brushes! They're cheaper and they are just as good, if not better than the MAC ones! www.sigmamakeup.com

    ReplyDelete