Friday, January 23, 2009

Update 01.23.09

Heey :)

How is everyone? I haven't updated in so long, and I feel totally bad about it, but it's not my fault. I got sick on Tuesday, because EVERYONE is sick at school now, but I still went to school on Wednesday, and that was just the straw that broke the camels back. With all the germs, I got sick, and I had to stay home on Thursday and Friday, which was okay since I could just relax, catch up on some YouTube videos, talk with some of my new/old friends, watch some shows, and RE READ the Twilight Saga, yeah, it was pretty intense.

Enough about me, I just wanted to let you guys know what is going on in my life and that I haven't forgotten about you and even if I don't comment, i'm watching your videos and they're great!

In case you haven't seen my latest review:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rUDPTO7LdEI

WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY :)

Here are some upcoming videos:
-Hello Kitty Haul
-Reviews: - Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow
- NYX Cream Blushes vs. MAC Cream Blushes
- Vincent Longo Foundation vs . MAC Liquid Foundation
- Current Favorites [VERRRRRY LATE]



IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS LET ME KNOW :)

xo, Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment