So I was looking through my makeup stash these past couple of days and there is SO much I have never or barely used! I decided, why not give it to someone who would actually use it! So here you have it, a blog sale. There's a few
(I copied MakeupByMel's blog sale rules because they basically said everything I wanted, and more!)
1. Payment is through PAYPAL ONLY!
2. Shipping will be a flat fee of $5 for both USA & Canada (unless stated that shipping is included). No over sea shipping, sorry!
3. This will be on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
4. In the comments below, please leave me your email address in which I can send the
invoice too..as well as the list of products you would like to purchase. After payment is made, I will contact you through the same email for your mailing address.
5. Lets keep this only serious :) Please don't inquire about something if you are not interested. Lets give everyone a chance :)
6. All products are in great - perfect condition (unless stated). Many products are limited
7. Everything is final sale. No returns.8. I am not responsible for lost or damaged items. What you see in the pictures if what you
get :) When the products leave my hands at the post office, I am not responsible.
9. You have 24 hours (1 full day) to pay for your item or it
will be handed off to the next person. Check your email a few minutes after you inquire for
something. If you have an invoice you won!
All products that are sold will be taken off this posting to avoid confusion!
*ALL PRODUCTS WILL BE DISINFECTED IF POSSIBLE**
Let's get started :)
This is a Lancome eye shadow in the color "kitten heel". This is a gorgeous pink color, very similar to MAC's All That Glitters.
My Price = 11.00
Benefit's F.Y.Eye primer. Bought it and it has never worked for me. I have used it maximum 3 times. It is still very new. This is a discontinued product by Benefit. I guarantee it is sanitary.
My Price: $20
This is a really great palette by Lancome. It's a Color Design Eye & Face Palette in "La Nuit Seduction". I used this is my holiday makeup look so you could re-create it if you buy it! It has a 6 eye shadows (great neutral colors) and one gorgeous plummy blush.
My Price: $20.00
This is a really interesting product. It's by Lancome and called Le Kohl Gloss. Mine is the forest green one and if you love Green, you would love this. It's a super pretty wash of Green for your eyes and would make a great, Green base. Not for me.
My Price: $10.00
This is a GORGEOUS Lancome Face Powder. I love the colors but I NEVER use it. It's the Lancome Pop N' Cheeks in 01 Coral Flirt. It's a super pretty sheer pinky-peach-coraly color! The original gold over spray is now gone, but it is still super pretty. I have never used this on my cheeks, so it's basically brand new.
My Price: $20.00
This is one of the two quads released with the MAC Fafi Collection. I got this for Christmas one year and have never used it! The colors aren't me, but they might be you! This is the MAC Fafi Eyes 2 and is selling for over $50 on eBay.
My price is $25!