Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hair:

Shampoo: L'Oreal Salon (Yellow Bottle)
It's the one that repairs your hair! I love it, my hair feels so great after this! It's a little more pricey but it's worth it for your hair. If I don't use that, I use Herbal Esscences, which smells amazing!

Conditioner: If I use conditioner I use the L'Oreal Salon (Yellow Tub)
It doubles as a mask but it's amazing. If I don't use that one I use whichever repairs hair that happens to be in my shower!

Mask: Soap & Glory Hair Mask (Avaliable at Target!) It's amazing and as the beautiful "Msfililocalola" points out, it smells like Mrs. Dior Cherie!

Styling Products: I use detangler.. I have thin hair so if I use product my hair gets greasy!

Body:

Shower Gel: In the mornings, Suave coconut body wash, if at night I use the Bath & Body Works
Black Chamomile body wash, it makes me sleepy! NO joke !

Body Moisterizer: Whatever I have nearest to me!

Deoderant: Secret in "Baby Powder" or "Cool Cucumber"

Fake Tan: Im not using fake tan, but at home I have the Duwop one! It looks so natural and is foolproof!

Face:

Cleanser: I use either "Clearasil", but that's only in the shower because I don't usually have time to wash my face before I hit the shower, so I have it in my shower and cleanse my face while conditioning my face! If I don't take a shower at night I use Clinique or cleansing wipes!

Eye Makeup Remover: Olay Illuminating Makeup Removing and Cleanser wipes! These are great! They feel good, work excellent and even remove waterproof mascara!

Exfoliator: St-Ives Apricot Scrub ! It's great!

Makeup:

Primer: Smashbox Photofinish (Original!) It works great for me!

Foundation: MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in "Medium"! Such great coverage for a
powder! It covers redness and is perfect for me!

Foundation Brush: Everyday Minerals Kabuki Brush ! It's so soft and buffs it in!

Concealer: Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette or MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NW15! They both work amazing and cover so well!

Powder: MAC Mineralized Skinfinsh Natural

Blusher: MAC HK Beauty Powder Blush in "Fun & Games" or MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish Degrade in "Blonde"! Im addicted to these two!

Bronzer: MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW43! It works amazing and looks natural on me!

Highlighter: I don't use highlighter yet!

Eyeshadow Base: UDPP , (MAC's) Painterly or Girlfriendly Paintpot

Eyeshadow: I'm loving MAC's "Shale", "Femme-FI", "Beautiful Iris", NARS' "Ondine" .. Pretty much what I use everyday!

Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 in "Zero"

Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura (Can't Spell it) I love it, it doesn't pinch, but the NYX one is pretty close! I love it!

Eyelash Primer: I don't have one on it's own, I guess the one thats on the other side of one of my
mascaras!

Lipstick: MAC's "Fresh Brew", "Cute-Ster" [EVEN THOUGH IT BROKE IN HALF >:( ] and my FAV "Pretty Please"

Lipgloss: NARS "Striptease" , MAC's "Mimmy", "She loves Candy" and Dazzleglass in "Sugarrimmed"

Nailcolor: a pale, clear-ish pink by OPI called Dulche Leche or Dulce Leche? I got it done at the spa, its preeeety!
THANKS FOR READING!
DO IT IF YOU HAVE A BLOG!!
www.youtube.com/xxalliecosmeticsxx
www.twitter.com/alliecosmeticsx
thanks for reading beauties!
xo
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment