Saturday, March 13, 2010

40 Beauty Questions Tag!

I'm really trying to get into writing on this blog, and I think i'm going to try and get into it! I may do more reviews on here now, or write about topics I don't necessarily want to do a whole video on! So today I will be doing the 40 Beauty Questions tag that is floating around the 'interwebz'. Hope you guys like it!


SKINCARE
-
How many times do you wash your face daily?

I try to wash my face twice a day but I usually don't do a full out routine! I wash my face w/ a hot face cloth in the morning just to open all my pores and clean them out, then moisturize. At night time I take off my makeup, cleanse, tone, moisturize and sometimes exfoliate! Clean skin for the win!

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination-Oily/Dry -> depends on the day!

What is your current facial wash?

Philosophy Purity Made Simple, I just ran out :(

Do you exfoliate?
Of course! I think exfoliation is SO important, I try to do it at least every other day. I know people say to do it like twice a week, but my skin can handle it.

What brand do you use?

I use a MAC one that I really like, but also a Clean & Clear one that I got SO long ago!

What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Do you have freckles?
Only in the summer when I tan, and I do't get many.

Do you use eye cream?
Nope, but I want too start.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, thank God. *Knock on Wood*

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
I never HAD to use it.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
MAC Face & Body or the Revlon Photoready

How about concealer?
The NARS duo, it's love!

Do you know your undertone color?
I'm definitely in the middle. `

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Fun to use, but not necessary!

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Of course! But I don't.. I'm bad!


What brand of mascara do you use?

Holy Grail mascara, YSL Faux Cils. My YT Bestie xsunshiine bought it for me :)

Sephora or MAC?

MAC hands down!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Fingers and Brushes

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?

Always – either TFSI or a MAC Paint Pot

For the face?
I use the Guerlain Meteorites!

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I have a ton of favorites. MAC's All That Glitters, Grand Entrance, Shale, Satin Taupe, Vex, Sable, I have a ton!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil 90% of the time, gel the other 10%. Liquid is rare because I find it hard to use.


How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?

Hardly Ever! Only when I first started using eyeliner :)

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I like them, they're fun. But not good for me to use in the mornings when i'm in a rush!

Do you use mineral makeup?

Nope, i've never been a fan!

What is your favorite lipstick?

I have a few. I love all my MAC lipsticks, particularily Angel, Creme d'Nude (just ran out!!), A Rose Romance, Nude Rose, Creme Cup.

How about lipgloss?

MAC's Icescape!

What is your favorite blush to use?
LOVE NARS Orgasm and MAC's Peaches

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Sometimes, but not often. I think I bought from eBay like 3 times.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Sometimes. I'm not a snob. Watch my drugstore haul for the reasons, haha

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)

I wish I could get to them more often!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Not really!

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

Sometimes if i'm not into it!

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Overplucked brows, Drawn on brows, caked on foundation, too much blush, lipstick on teeth, I COULD GO ON FOREVER!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Sometimes! Depends on my mood!
Which celebrity always has great make up?
I love Lauren Conrad's makeup, she always looks gorgeous! And the Kardashian sisters makeup, especially Kim's is always beautiful!

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Mascara!

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I always need to have a light dusting of powder and mascara at least! Or at least mascara haha

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think I look good w/o makeup sometimes.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC!

What do you think of Makeup??

I love it- it's a hobby and passion of mine!

3 comments:

  1. I liked this tag(:
    Do you think you could do a review on the Photoready Revlon foundation. I really want to try it out & would love your take on it! A video or blogpost would be awesome if you get the chance!
    Love ya allie!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tag
    i stole it :$ haha, check out my blog! I gave you a shoutout in one of my recent posts! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Allie! i ve just found you today and i ve been reading your posts about haters and stuf.
    I just want to tell you 'keep walking'.
    I think you re awesome!
    You re a very normal teenager,you make really nice videos and you look great wich means that at your twenties you ll rock!
    Don t pay attention to what aanonymous people say.their opinion doesn t count in real world .
    Keep going Allie!
    I wish you the best :*

    ReplyDelete