Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My iPhone: A Love Story (My favorite Apps & Accessories!)


As many of you girlies know, I recently got an iPhone which has been the smartest investment I have EVER made, I think. It is my all time favorite phone and I am a total Apple convert now. I went from a PC to a MacBook and a BlackBerry to an iPhone. You know what they say, once you try a Mac or iPhone, it's hard to go back!

I bought the iPhone 3GS in White. For some reason, I found the white one much more 'me' and 'chic-er'. I have no clue why. I feel it makes the phone different and more unique? *Shrugs* Who knows?

So many people have been asking me:
-What case do I have?
-Favorite apps?
-Tips?
-Why I like it so much?

What better way than a post to answer :)

So the case that I have is a case made my Kate Spade! I purchased mine at the Apple store for around $30, I believe. What I love about the case is how thick it is. I dropped my old phone all the time, and since this phone is so delicate, I want to take very good care of it! The plastic is very thick and secure which I really like! It also has a really good grip! I would totally recommend it! I also like that on the inside, it says "Have Courage"

What are my favorite apps you may ask...

NEW FAVORITE APP: Pranksterz
Probably the funniest app you will ever use. Probably my favorite thing to do in my spare time. All you do, is block your number, call a friend or family member and go to this app. There are different voices to do prank calls. I have been doing this all day. I did it to my Dad with my Mom and Mom's best friend and her sons. Needless to say, my dad thought he was being set up and spent an INSANE amount of money to trace the call. PRICELESS.

1) Twitterrific: I am a Twitter addict and I love how easy it is to use. Within 5 minutes of downloading this onto my iPhone, I knew how to work it! I also LOVE snapping TwitPics.. If you follow me on Twitter, you would know this :$

2)Shazam: We've ALL been in this situation. You're listening to this really good song on the radio, but can't figure out what it's called or who sings it. Well know you can with a tap of your finger! Just place your iPhone close to the source of sound and before you know it, you'll have the name, artist and other options! (Free!)

3) The Kim Kardashian Official App: I am a Kim K fiend, I love her! So when she came out with her own app, I needed it! It's really fun, you can ask her questions and she'll answer eventually :)

4) DoodleJump: My favorite iPhone game! SO fun and addicting. At first, it seems stupid. But trust me, you'll become addicted.

5)Smacktalk!: This is the cutest app ever! I love doing it!

These are just some of my favorite apps! If you have iPhone or iPod touch, what are your favorite apps? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allie! I know how you feel, I recently got an iPod Touch for Christmas and have been hooked ever since. Some of my favorite Apps are:

    Tap Tap Revenge 3
    Cooking Dash
    TwitBird
    Pandora Radio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allie,

    I'm the developer of SmackTalk! I'm so glad you're enjoying it!

    Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend has that exact case haha! (:

    ReplyDelete